A local guide and professional exporter, Elvis can be found hanging out in the Old Teahouse. He offers unique and unusual tours of local tea-houses and exotic village markets, as well as coordinating longer treks to Lake Karakul and the Taklimakan Desert. As a professional exporter, Elvis is an expert in shopping and purchasing locally made carpets, hand-crafted musical instruments, and other goods. His services include negotiating for local prices on various goods and insured world-wide shipping.
Contact Elvis by email: email@example.com or phone him on his mobile: (+86)1389.913.6195
- “Elvis is a calm, sweet soul with lot of knowledge on traditions, art and culture”
- “My friend and I traveled to Kashgar recently and had the delightful chance to meet Elvis, a local tour guide”
- “Viva Elvis”
- “Our trip to Kashgar would not have been a success without Elvis and his driver”
- “A great guide for Kashgar and to organize trips around”
- “Enthusiastic and helpful, Elvis helped shape my view of Kashgar as an interesting and colorful place to visit!”
- “Elvis was a great guide who took me where no normal tourists go”
- “Best Guide In Kashgar”
Read all recommendations at www.tripadvisor.com
Read an interview with Elvis Ablimit in Jozan Magazine.